Chromatic Productions Ltd
In the last 20 years, Steve Nolan has had very wide experience within the entertainment industry as a Production Manager and Lighting Designer. Steve founded Chromatic Productions Ltd in 1990 and since then Chromatic Productions have been involved with the production management of such shows as:
In 1999, Steve expanded his port folio and became a Producer, consequently, in September of that year, he launched his first production - 'Shaolin Wheel Of Life'. Since then - over the last 4 years - the show has been on tour around the world. The production is based on one of the ancient Shaolin Temple legends and has a cast of 25 ordained Kung Fu soldier monks displaying their tremendous physical skills.
- The 1998 Miss World Show - in the Seychelles.
- 'Fame Academy' BBC Television Series - Technical Production Management and Consultancy.
- Sting Benefit show at 'La Bagatelle' Cannes.
- The NCH Summer Ball at The Henley Management College for the past 2 years.
- BBC Mega Mela Awards Show - NEC 2001.
- The Culture Club - Human League - ABC Christmas Tour in 1998.
- The Joaquin Cortes 'Pasion Gitana' World Tours.
- The Raymond Gubbay 'Classical Spectacular' concerts for the past 12 years.
- The British Red Cross Annual Balls for the past 8 years.
- The Prague Heritage Fund in 1994, a charity event for the refurbishment of historical buildings in Prague.
- The Royal Opera House Production of Porgy and Bess1992, at the NEC.
- The Switzerland Live Snowboard Cup 1995.
- The Children in Crisis Charity - 'Hallelujah' Christmas Concerts in 1997.
- A Golden Wedding Anniversary gala concert at the Royal Festival Hall attended by Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Duke Of Edinburgh.
- The Concert Premier of Mike Oldfield's - 'Tubular Bells 3' - staged at Horse Guards Parade in the centre of London.